Label

The History of Mt Lookout, WV

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pure and Simple Joy

Emory, Alice and Brenda Kincaid

I am hoping to be able to spend more time in sharing some of the information and pictures that I have. I am going to start with a couple of pictures that I came across recently of my parents and my sister Brenda. Judging from the age of Sis I believe these photos were taken in 1950. The second photo below is Brenda with my Uncle Eugene and Aunt Mary Kincaid.

Now the reason I chose these photos. JOY. Can you see the pure joy on the faces of my Mom and Dad? I have seen many photos of them and have never seen another that captures the happiness in their faces as much as this one.

I plan to get this one framed and placed it where I will see it often. Life too often gets in the way of our happiness with the day to day pressures we all have on us. I hope this photo will help me keep things in perspective. I certainly hope that you enjoy this photo as much as I do.


Eugene, Mary and Brenda Kincaid
Oh and Sis, I can't help but be a little jealous!

Emory

No comments:

Post a Comment