Label

The History of Mt Lookout, WV

Monday, November 28, 2011

Lots of Work to do...

I just returned from Thanksgiving with my family and have returned with multiple boxes of information that Ronnie had collected. I have plans of getting all of this converted to digital form and have it posted in the near future. There is a large box with nothing but photos. I will probably start with those and hope that I can find some help with identification. I will be uploading these photos to My Mt Lookout Heritage facebook group and the new My Mt Lookout Heritage Google+ page.

For those of you who have never used Google+, I would like to encourage you to try. Why? I really feel it has a better interface and I have much more control over my security. Facebook just leaves me a little flat. But, I will post the pictures to both locations since facebook has a very large following. I hope you enjoy the Photos!

Emory

No comments:

Post a Comment