Label

The History of Mt Lookout, WV

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Community WW I Veterans

I thought I would post this photo of the WW I veterans from Mt. Lookout. Seems the least I can do for old War Heroes. From what little information I can find I believe this photo is from 1917. The tall guy third from the left in the back is my grandfather, George Wesley Kincaid.



Front Row, L to R; G.B. Jones, Charles Halstead, Henry and G.L. Pitsenberger

2nd Row: Charles Shaffer, Crosby McClung, William Murray Johns, Arthur Amick.

Back Row: Z.B. McClung, Emory Underwood, G.W. Kincaid, Frank Johns, C.S. McClung, Alex Hendrickson.

If you have anything you would like to add, please let me know.

Update: A big thanks to Loretta Legg and Tom Legg for pointing out my missing name. William Murray Johns was the name that was missing from the second row.

Emory