Label

The History of Mt Lookout, WV

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stuff you find...

I have been going through Ronnie's research and pictures a little at a time and has really been an arduous task. It has really been a lot of work and it seems like I’m getting nowhere fast. Now I’m not trying to gain any sympathy, every now and then I run across something that gives me a little chuckle like this photo and makes it worthwhile.



This photo is classic. The photo has "Cole Girls" written on the back. Other than that I really know nothing. I assume it is from Mt. Lookout, but that's only a guess. These ladies look liked they just stepped out of the saloon to me. I hope I'm not insulting anyone.

If you have any information regarding this photo, please let me know.

Emory

No comments:

Post a Comment